Thursday, March 11, 2010

Seriously Keegan???

So I don't know if Keegan thought that he could fly or what,but either way he found out that gravity works very well in our house. I have told Keegan and Reighlyn millions of times not to jump on the couches, but do kids ever listen, really...NO!! So yesterday evening I was up doing dishes and saw the kids jumping on the couches and I told them if I saw them do it again, they would be in big trouble and counted to 3 for them to get off the couch....did it work...NO! So I was on my way down to discipline and was in the process of chasing down Reighlyn when BAM! Keegan's head connected with the floor!! He instantly started screaming at the top of his lungs and I ran to pick him up. His head had a good sized goose egg on it right away. It took a bit to get him calmed down and of course wanted nothing to do with ice on his head. So I turned to get him some Tylenol...and of course we are out.Ugh, so we had to pack up and go to the store to get some, so the kids and I stayed in the car while Mike ran in to Wal-Mart to get some. I thought maybe he would have a bump for a while or maybe even a black eye, but this morning he just had a bruise where he had hit. Luck kid, he hit the floor hard.


Keegan after "flying off the couch Wednesday night"
Side view of Keegans head Wednesday night
Well no worries, he made up for the fact that his bump went away so fast. Today while I was putting laundry away up stairs Keegan was dancing to a old birthday card I found(it is one of the cards that plays a song when you open it). Well for some reason, Keegan feels the need to dance with his eyes closed. The next thing I know, I here BAM followed by screams. I come running down stairs and Mike comes running upstairs from work. Well lo and behold, Keegan hit the exact same spot and has an even bigger goose head!! All I could say was seriously Keegan, seriously?! At least I had Tylenol this time! I guess he is like his mother...I ran into quite a few things when I was little. I have many pictures to prove it!

Keegan after dancing into a wall Thursday

Closer view of his head after meeting the wall head on!

No comments: